31ST AVENUE IS NOW OPEN AS PART OF THE NORTH BLOCK RENOVATION:
SECOND QUARTER 2017
- 31st Avenue and the five way intersection at 31st Avenue and Edison will remain closed.
- Curbs, gutters, and landscape planting areas on the new traffic roundabout appear, and we expect work to finish in Fall, 2017.
- Primary steel for all buildings continues.
- The new underground access tunnel to the Cinema building will be finished.
- The North Parking Lot is now open until February, 2018.
- Construction on the Cinema-Cinepolis is expected to begin November, 2017, followed by the Pinstripes bowling/alley/entertainment center beginning January, 2018.
- The Dining Terrace is expected to open Summer, 2018.